By writing on newstowergh.com, all columnists agree to the following:
- do not violate copyright agreements: cannot use, under any circumstances, copyrighted material of others improperly
- News Tower GH share copyright for material posted
- content writers may use their material for other purposes under the condition that they reference Newstowergh.com in the body of the secondary work
- any content posted on newstowergh.com may be syndicated at the discretion of newstowergh.com and the columnist
- must link properly to cite sources as required by various laws
- maintain professionalism online
- no exposes: no trashing of company, other people
- properly respond to comments and other bloggers
- respect between columnists and advertisers
- do not accept vendor contributions in exchange for articles, etc.
- meet writing requirements (number of posts, length of posts, time as columnist) as agreed upon between newstowergh.com and the columnist
- at the current time columnists are not reimbursed financially but sometimes needs to contribute to the maintenance of newstowergh.com
- products and services of respective companies can be promoted; position at company may be mentioned in biography etc.
Columnists are allowed and encouraged to accept opportunities that arise through newstowergh.com as long as they do not cause conflict-of-interest scenarios and respect the wall between columnists and advertisers.